SR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for a passionate account executive with B2B technology experience who can make immediate contributions to our company.
- Experience: minimum 7-10 years advertising/marketing agency experience required
- B2B experience in industrial or data technology industries
- Core Application Knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Education: BA/BS in Marketing or Communications
- Writing and editing skills are required
The Sr Account Executive (Sr AE) understands the client’s business goals and helps manage agency resources to ensure successful completion of client deliverables. Acting as a client services representative and project manager, this role is responsible for moving along projects and providing best-in-class service and solutions, as well as producing forward-thinking ideas to improve the communications process and expand the business. A Sr AE will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
The Sr AE will also develop client programs for lead generation, digital, interactive, and traditional collateral development, as well as integrated campaigns. You will also be required to plan and manage the overall account strategy including strategy, proposal development, messaging, branding, creative, budgets, schedules, and vendor coordination.
Knowledge of channel nurturing, list buys, demand generation, and database management a plus.
The AE contributes to and develops marketing campaigns, and acts as the liaison between client and internal teams. Responsibilities include:
- Manage client account and project deliverables
- Ensure integrity of client brand
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Copy writing/editing/proofing
- Coordinate outside vendors to support programs
- Direct client and creative meetings
- Pitch strategies and creative to clients
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal teams
- General administrative duties as needed day-to-day
You must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn environment. Attention to detail is paramount. Strong problem-solving skills are a must. Dedication to client service is required.
You must be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met. The job will require additional hours when necessary to ensure project timelines are met.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to Krista at Krista@simarketing.net.